Our bell tents are pitched on our pop-up glamping site on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path, near Barafundle and Freshwater West. Pitched in our sunny meadow under vast skies, you’ll have views south over the Bristol Channel & as far as Lundy Island on a clear day.
The beautiful canvas bell tents are each big enough to sleep up to 8 people. Each one is set in its own area with a private lawn, so there’s plenty of room for socialising around the campfire after a hard day at the beach(!)
Warren Farm, Wales is ideal for a romantic glamping getaway, for a family gathering or for groups of friends. And especially for a hen (or stag) party with a difference. For larger parties (http://warrenfarm NULL.wales/your-event-at-the-farm/), we can reserve two or more bell tents in separate but adjoining areas. You can even add our bunkhouse to your booking so you can enjoy Warren Farm, Wales all to yourselves! Book Now (http://www NULL.freetobook NULL.com/affiliates/reservation NULL.php?w_id=15364&w_tkn=4RRf3P67fo2p4kbUHq6RgZLrUIoa8gvlnPtAPDfBOgRMU7aumfwfnDul9q17a)
Our bell tents are spacious, comfortable, and equipped with all you need
We believe in going the whole hog when it comes to glamping. All our bell tents come supplied with:
- an excellent night’s sleep under cosy duvets on real mattresses, not the uncomfortable (& cold!) airbeds you might find elsewhere
- fully furnished with vintage furniture inside the tent and garden furniture for outside, so you can relax in comfort and style
- old-fashioned wicker picnic hampers, complete with plates, bowls, mugs, glasses, cutlery, bottle opener, cool bag – the works! Perfect for meals around the campfire or picnics at the beach
- larger than average, high quality traditional canvas bell tents with zipped-in groundsheet (ZIG) so that you can choose to let the breeze in on hot days yet keep the insects out
- glamping essentials. From the bottle opener to the marshmallow toasting fork, wind up torch to candle snuffer. We’ve tried to think of everything you might need when glamping
- solar & candle lanterns, chandeliers & fairy lights inside & out, for romantic yet reliable lighting
- beautifully decorated, complete with our hand printed bespoke bunting
- a welcome pack, including tea, sugar and freshly ground coffee for the cafetiere so you can start the first day of your break in the best possible way
- and of course, all those tedious basics like washing up liquid, loo roll, extra night lights, salt & pepper and so on so you can concentrate on the fun things instead
We think we’ve thought of everything to make your stay perfect. But we’re always keen to add new things to Warren Farm, Wales (http://warrenfarm NULL.wales/coming-soon/). If you think we’ve missed anything let us know your suggestions on Facebook (http://www NULL.facebook NULL.com/warren NULL.farm), there might be a prize in it!
Beautiful remote rural location in Pembrokeshire with views over rolling green fields to the sea beyond
- stunning location right next to the famous Pembrokeshire Coast Path with unobstructed views over countryside to the sea
- our distinctive camp fire barbecues, perfect for toasting marshmallows, bottoms, or even toast!
- well-equipped camp kitchen for each tent, with hot and cold running water, 4 ring gas hob and all the kit you need… right down to the toasting fork and a bag of marshmallows
- picturesque & secluded woodland or sunny, open meadow pitches
- your own off-grid piping hot shower & compost loo right next to each of the bell tents. You won’t have to wander back to the farmhouse in the middle of the night or share with anybody else
- located in the Pembrokeshire National Park, the only coastal National Park in the UK
- dark skies, for star gazing up through the trees once the last traces of sunset have gone. Have we mentioned the fabulous sunsets you get this far west?
Surrounded by beautiful sandy beaches, including Barafundle & Freshwater West
Our bell tent glamping site is right on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path. We’re close to fantastic climbing at Castlemartin Range East & West. There’s excellent surfing at Freshwater West & Broadhaven South. Warren is within striking distance of many of Pembrokeshire’s best (and unspoilt, especially if you’re used to the comparative hordes in Devon & Cornwall) golden sandy beaches. Nearby Barafundle often gets listed among the best beaches… not just in the UK: it’s a World Top Ten!
And if that wasn’t enough, our corner of Pembrokeshire has oodles of countryside, surfing, charming pubs, castles, climbing, river walks, delicious cafes & restaurants, sailing, historical remains, coasteering, & even the UK’s best Street Food (according to the BBC in 2014). Have we mentioned the amazing beaches, surfing, coasteering and climbing?!
Whatever your reasons for glamping at Warren Farm, Wales, we’re sure you’ll enjoy your visit
Glamping that’s perfect for everyone (http://warrenfarm NULL.wales/wp-content/uploads/Damson_interior_rabbit_0312st1 NULL.jpg)
- Big or little kid friendly. Bounce on our sunken trampoline. Have fun with our collection of garden games. Or while away some time on our driftwood swing.
- Dog friendly. We have a very sociable hound ourselves, Jack, who loves fetching balls, cuddles, strokes, fetching balls and cuddles. Our meadow is fully enclosed for stretching all four legs of your own faithful companion.
- Cook friendly. Our open air but under cover camp kitchens have all the kit you need for outdoor cooking. And if there’s anything else you need, just ask! Whether it’s an extra pan for a big breakfast fry up, more ice blocks for the cool bags, our camp-fire toastie maker (yes, really), or a forgotten ingredient, we’ll do our best to sort you out.
- Beach bum friendly. Whether it’s Fresh West for surfing, Barafundle with the little ones or Flimston for the adventurous, you can’t go far from the farm before stumbling over yet another glorious golden sandy beach.
Choosing your tent
All our tents are virtually identical so there isn’t a way to book a particular tent. Instead, we’ll choose the most appropriate tent for each group shortly before your arrival. Our choice will depend on factors like the weather (mainly wind direction), and the members of each group. We typically look for things like the ages of children, whether a group is bringing a dog or needs to be away from dogs, whether a group is planning on early or late nights, and of course arrival and departure dates.
Please note any useful information it in the ‘Customer requests’ box when booking so that we can choose the best tent for you.
Good to know
We are in a remote rural location near to an Army Tank Training Range:
- there is no mobile signal at all for most providers;
- we’ll endeavour to provide wireless internet access near the farmhouse, but can’t guarantee it at all times;
- depending on Army manoeuvres, there may be noise. This is usually only Monday to Friday during the day, with occasional firing up to 10 pm. A bit noisy, but also quite interesting to watch with the flares & tracer fire!
- facilities (such as pubs, restaurants, cafes, shops & petrol stations) are all a drive away. There is a bus service, but you are highly recommended to drive as it is infrequent and changes route depending on firing.
- parking for cars, vans and even campervans is in the farmyard. The copse is around 80 meters away from the parking area. You can park right next to the bell tents in our meadow across the lane. We’ll loan you our garden cart if you want, though as all of our bell tents are fully equipped you won’t need to bring quite as much kit as you would usually need
- bunkhouse also available
- Are you a magazine or website interested in linking to us? Read more about media enquiries (http://warrenfarm NULL.wales/media-enquiries-and-linking-to-us/).
- We aim to operate a site where guests are considerate of one another. You may want to review our Camp Rules (http://warrenfarm NULL.wales/house-rules/).
- We also offer Work Exchange Breaks, perfect for families who want a more engaged experience, or who are struggling under pandemic conditions