Wedding, birthday, reunion, hen or stag party, or just because: whatever your reason, we love hosting events at the farm.
Whether it’s an intimate gig in one of our barns, a laid back barbecue in the courtyard, or even taking over the whole farm for a sole-use gathering, we’re always happy to help you celebrate. If you can think of the excuse, we can help make it a day, or weekend, to remember.
One day, we’d especially love to host a wedding in our meadow, which wraps around the medieval church opposite the farm. With a gate straight from St Mary’s church into the field, your guests will only be a step away from your reception venue.
Your day, your way
We have a selection of barns, bell tents, lawns, the bunkhouse and a whole 9 acre field to play with. So there’s plenty of scope for your imagination to run wild:
- Create the perfect moment for a romantic proposal under our dark skies or at one of our stunning local beaches
- Enjoy a traditional barn dance with live folk music in a Grade II listed barn
- Celebrate the rustic, relaxed wedding of your dreams. We’re just a few steps away from a charming country church with landmark spire
- Gather friends together for a reunion catching up with news with picnics at the beach or around a campfire
- Create your own magical afternoon tea hen party, with our collection of vintage crockery
- Get the family into competitive mode with our collection of garden games. What better way to mark a special birthday or other family occasion?
- Plan a stag party with an action-packed schedule of extreme sports
Hosting a crowd
Depending on the time of year, our bell tent and bunkhouse accommodation can sleep up to 68. We also have connections with other nearby bed & breakfast and self-catering providers, if you need more space or perhaps have guests who would prefer more traditional accommodation.
With the meadow to play with, we also have plenty of space for extra options.
Have the wedding of your dreams at St Mary’s, Warren
St Mary’s Church is thought to date back to 1290. It was lovingly restored after being derelict for around 20 years from the 1970’s. The graceful stone spire was installed in 1855. Inside, the decoration is simple with whitewashed walls and a mix of plain & stained glass windows – perfect for stamping your own style. With its ecumenical status, you’re not only in control of the décor but also free to choose the wedding ceremony of your dreams.
After leaving the church, lead your guests directly to your reception on foot: our field is a just a few steps away & accessed through a dedicated gate. With over 9 acres to play with, there’s plenty of room for a generous marquee and plenty of camping. We can even arrange a full glamping site and mini-festival, complete with local street food vendors and a range of local musical talent. Whatever your requirements, there’s a good chance we’ll be able to recommend the local suppliers you need. Locally grown flowers? Check! Wood fired pizzas? Check! Bespoke bunting? Check!!
Hen & Stag parties
For the complete package, we can also help you organise an amazing hen or stag weekend
- host an elegant garden party on the lawn
- escape from the pre-wedding planning with an extreme sports weekend. Choose between surfing, climbing, coasteering, scuba diving, paragliding, paintball or laser battles, quad biking and more for a full-on adrenalin rush
- relax with a pamper party in your tent for the best in pre-wedding relaxation
- bond with friends whilst learning a new skill or sport
- or even get ahead with the preparations for the big day: our craft workshop is available to hire
Have a browse through our website to find ideas and local suppliers for all your hen & stag party plans.