Our warm & cosy bunkhouse is perfect for group getaways, especially if you are planning an active trip filled with surfing and climbing. We’re right on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path, at the very south west tip of the Pembrokeshire National Park.
Warren Farm, Wales is ideally located for easy access to some of Pembrokeshire’s best surf at Freshwater West & Broadhaven South. The fantastic Castlemartin Range East & West is on our doorstep if climbing is more your thing: you can’t stay closer to the Green Bridge of Wales than Warren Farm, Wales. Book Now (http://www NULL.freetobook NULL.com/affiliates/reservation NULL.php?w_id=15364&w_tkn=4RRf3P67fo2p4kbUHq6RgZLrUIoa8gvlnPtAPDfBOgRMU7aumfwfnDul9q17a)
The perfect bunkhouse for active groups
The bunkhouse is in a single story stone built former Dairy, with views as far south as Lundy Island. We’ve furnished it with purpose-built robust and generously-sized bunkbeds for up to twelve active adults. All of our mattresses are orthopaedic & hypo-allergenic, so you’ll get a good night’s sleep even after the most energetic day.
Complete with wet room, hand basin and Ladies & Gents toilets.
Relax around the firepit
The bunkhouse has limited space inside but there’s a courtyard outside for relaxing and cooking, complete with bbq firepit. Inside, the cooking facilities are basic: there’s a kettle and toaster for a quick breakfast before a long day enjoying yourselves. Though we have manage to squeeze in a full sized fridge for all your barbecue supplies.
Weather permitting, we usually have sails hoisted over the courtyard.
Good to know
We are in a remote rural location near to an Army Tank Training Range:
- there is no mobile signal at all for most providers;
- we’ll endeavour to provide wireless internet access, but can’t guarantee it at all times;
- depending on Army manoeuvres, there may be noise. This is usually only Monday to Friday during the day, with occasional firing up to 10 pm. A bit noisy, but also quite interesting to watch with the flares & tracer fire!
- facilities (such as pubs, restaurants, cafes, shops & petrol stations) are all a drive away. There is a bus service, but you are highly recommended to drive as it is infrequent and changes route depending on firing.
- we have plenty of space for cars, vans and even camper vans
- camping also available
- not suitable for children or pets
- being single storey with no internal steps & only a door hearth to negotiate at the entrance, we’re accessible to those with limited mobility, though not specifically designed for it. Ask for more info.