“They voted ‘Yes’ to love”
We’re celebrating the momentous vote in Australia on 14th November 2017 with a fantastic competition. To help spread the love, we are giving away a weekend stay in spring 2018 in one of our gorgeous bell tents at Warren Farm, Wales. Each of our bell tents sleeps up to 8 people, complete with private ‘en suite’, camp kitchen and of course a campfire to roast marshmallows around.
Help us find the perfect recipients for this competition prize worth over £375 by nominating a person or family who epitomise LGBT love. We’re open to all sorts of suggestions. You could nominate:
- an amazing LGBT family living a life of joy & inclusiveness
- a fab friend or family member who went the extra mile to support you when you came out;
- or simply a heart-warming LGBT romance
As long as there’s a clear link to LGBT love, anything goes!
IMPORTANT: How to nominate for this competition
- Nominations can only be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (win null@null warrenfarm NULL.wales)
- To nominate for this competition, please email us:
- your name and email address
- the name and email address of your nominee
- a short (max 250 words) explanation of why your nominee should win
- a photo of your nominee
- Competition nominations are open until midnight GMT on 30th December 2017 only. We won’t be able to consider nominations received after this time.
After the competition nominations close, we will publish a shortlist on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/warrenfarm.wales/ (https://www NULL.facebook NULL.com/warrenfarm NULL.wales/) so that you, the public, can vote for your favourite. We will include your nomination reason and photo. Please make sure your nominee is happy for these to be shared.
Please share our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/warrenfarm.wales/ (https://www NULL.facebook NULL.com/warrenfarm NULL.wales/) as widely as possible so that all your friends and family are ready to vote for your competition nomination when we open the voting for our chosen shortlist early in the New Year.
As a small thank you for participating, and to help spread the love even further, use the PromoCode “YesToLove” to get 15% off any bell tent booking made before 28th February 2018 through our online booking calendar (http://www NULL.freetobook NULL.com/affiliates/reservation NULL.php?w_id=19346&w_tkn=cMpubgLmaDwXbfSHIWSwQZjG6Thf1umVdckzwWjOQ8IiSXv8uWncPJhjdErZ7).
And if you’re wondering…
This competition is one of a series of competitions and other support for groups who frequently suffer discrimination or difficulty.
- Before returning to Pembrokeshire, Jane used to work in Population Studies in Switzerland, France and Belgium. For a while, she worked on an AIDS project for the World Health Organisation. We chose to support the Australian Yes vote because now one of her closest friends from that period can get married in his home country.
- We’re considering setting aside a weekend just for families with autistic kids. Farm friend Loki enjoys the freedom the farm offers, and the unconditional support when he has a meltdown. We’d like other kids like Loki to enjoy the best of the farm.
- Depression, anxiety and mental health is another topic that’s close to our hearts. We haven’t yet come up with a specific way we can offer support. Though simply being able to take a walk in the countryside or across one of our many nearby beaches is often a help in itself.