We’re a new venture, so we’re very keen to increase our visibility across all channels.
Articles, reviews and mentions
Press enquiries should be directed to Hannah (stay null@null warrenfarmwarren NULL.com), including requests for comped stays.
Some basic information is provided below, but as a courtesy, we would appreciate it if you would contact us before publication, if only so that we are aware & can help spread the word.
We should be referred to as “bell tents and bunkhouse at Warren Farm” if at all possible, or if space is very limited or for subsequent mentions, simply as “Warren Farm”. Our website address (http://warrenfarm.wales) must be included in all mentions.
We do not have a formal logo (so please don’t use our website header); we find images of our site, our bunkhouse and our tents the best way to get our message across. As we are constantly growing and evolving Warren Farm, these will change on a regular basis. Please contact us (stay null@null warrenfarmwarren NULL.com) to confirm which image to use for your context and to obtain permission.
We have a number of text snippets that can be used, depending on the space available and the level of detail needed. The most commonly requested ones are below:
- 140 characters: Intimate glamping site right on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path run by mum & daughter team, with gorgeous bell tents & cosy bunkhouse. Come visit us!
- 160 characters: Gorgeous bell tents & cosy bunkhouse on Pembrokeshire Coast Path run by mum & daughter. Perfect for families or groups exploring, surfing, climbing, walking…
- 100 words: Gorgeous bell tent glamping and cosy bunkhouse on the Coast Path between Freshwater West, Barafundle & Broadhaven South. The tents, which sleep eight with private camp kitchen, hot shower & compost loo, are ideal for a romantic getaway, family gathering, groups of friends, or a hen (or stag) party with a difference. The bunkhouse sleeps up to 12 adults in simple comfort – pefect for activity breaks, especially when the weather is cooler. Also available for larger groups and special events on an ‘exclusive use’ basis. Escape to Pembrokeshire & enjoy climbing, surfing, walking & exploring on your doorstep!
We’re happy to provide longer text or even to create content tailored to your needs.
All content and images on this site are subject to copyright and may not be used without permission. Please contact us (stay null@null warrenfarmwarren NULL.com) to use.
Linking to us
We are happy to share links with appropriate partner businesses, especially businesses providing services that our guests might wish to use (particularly if you’re an outdoor activity company or local pub/restaurant). Our guests are generally very excited about their visit and frequently research activities for their visit online. To help us get your message across to them, we’d like you to send us:
- your contact details (website address essential, booking/enquiry email address also recommended)
- a 100 word summary of your company/service designed to appeal to our guests
- suitable images that we may publish on our site (suitable file size, dimension and permission to use granted. If images are subject to copyright, please ensure they feature a suitable watermark, as we cannot add this on your behalf. Please be aware that we may have to crop and/or resize images to suit publication.)