The current big projects involve the creation of yet more unique places to stay in the Pembrokeshire Coast Park. We’ve also got plans to upgrade other facilities around the farm.
Our unique vintage caravans
We have two quirky little vintage caravan to bring back to life, for those that fancy a step back in time
- Our Alpine Sprite will provide a charming vintage, home away from home on wheels
- We haven’t yet identified the model of our other vintage caravan (codenamed Abigail) but she has a beautiful original wooden interior from the 1950’s (or thereabouts)
Our quirky, distinctive boats
We have two lovely old boats to be converted into glamping pods for couples. One is a battered but beautiful old speed boat and the other is a gorgeous old oak and mahogany clinker built sailing dinghy. If we can incorporate a lake into the plans for the field, these may yet float.
- Kelp – our battered but beautiful old speed boat will offer a tiny, cosy, all weather escape
- Dulse – we’re converting this rather gorgeous old mahogany & oak sailing skiff to for a unique under canvas experience
All will offer a more intimate and romantic option for couples, and will retain our trademark simple, stylish comfort combined with full off grid credentials. The boats may even float.
We’re also working on a number of other projects & upgrades around the farm:
- Our field will be getting a makeover – we’ve engaged glamping expert Kate Morel to help us make the field into a wildlife haven and sustainable source of food for the farm, as well as a more magical place for glamping.
- The bell tent showers and toilets will not only be getting their annual refresh but also a few tweaks to make them more comfortable
- We’re slowing taming the gardens, creating new areas for our guests to explore and enjoy
- Restoration of the farm continues, with new life slowly being breathed into our barns
- The plans for our outside kitchen are slowly coming together, with phase one completed providing a gas and a charcoal barbeque, counter/bar space and some fixed seating. Still to come is the outside sink and, the piece de resistance, a large wood fired pizza oven
Are you a magazine or website interested in linking to us? Read more about media enquiries.
Don’t forget to check out our offers and competitions page.