As always, we’ve got a number of projects at various stages between the drawing board & and the finished article. The current big projects involve the creation of yet more unique places to stay in the Pembrokeshire Coast Park. We’ve also got plans to upgrade other facilities around the farm.
Our vintage caravans
- Our Alpine Sprite will provide a charming vintage, home away from home on wheels
- We haven’t yet identified the model of our other vintage caravan (codenamed Abigail) but she has an original wooden interior from around the 1950’s
- Kelp – our battered but beautiful old speed boat will offer a tiny, cosy, all weather escape
- Dulse – we’re converting this rather gorgeous old mahogany & oak sailing skiff to for a unique under canvas experience
All will offer a more intimate and romantic option for couples, and will retain our trademark simple, stylish comfort combined with full off grid credentials. The boats may even float.
We’re also working on a number of other smaller projects & upgrades around the farm:
- The bell tent showers and toilets will not only be getting their annual refresh but also a few tweaks to make them more comfortable
- We’re slowing taming the gardens, creating new areas for our guests to explore and enjoy
- Restoration of the farm continues, with new life slowly being breathed into our barns
- The plans for our outside kitchen are slowly coming together, with phase one completed providing a gas and a charcoal barbeque, counter/bar space and some fixed seating. Still to come is the outside sink and, the piece de resistance, a wood fired pizza oven