Introducing our lovely little private glamping site on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path, with views south over the Bristol Channel & as far as Lundy Island on a clear day. We have installed beautiful canvas bell tents – each big enough to sleep up to 8 people – and kitted them out with our trademark comfy beds as well as all the other extras you’d expect when glamping. Each one is set in its own area with a private lawn and dining area, so there’s plenty of room for socialising around the campfire after a hard day at the beach(!)
Ideal for a romantic getaway, for a family gathering or for groups of friends, and especially for a hen (or stag) party with a difference. For larger parties, we recommend booking both Sage & Damson – the two are in separate but adjoining areas – or even adding Elderflower or our bunkhouse if you want to go the whole hog! Book Now (http://www NULL.freetobook NULL.com/affiliates/reservation NULL.php?w_id=15364&w_tkn=4RRf3P67fo2p4kbUHq6RgZLrUIoa8gvlnPtAPDfBOgRMU7aumfwfnDul9q17a)
We believe in going the whole hog when it comes to glamping, so all our tents come supplied with:
– an excellent night’s sleep under cosy duvets on real mattresses, not the uncomfortable (& cold!) airbeds you might find elsewhere
– camp fire circle, perfect for toasting marshmallows, bottoms, or even toast!
– picturesque & secluded woodland site
– fully furnished with antique & vintage furniture inside the tent and garden furniture for outside
– solar & candle lanterns, chandeliers & fairy lights inside & out, for romantic yet reliable lighting
– your own off-grid piping hot shower & compost loo, so you don’t have to wander back to the farmhouse in the middle of the night or share with anybody else
– sheltered location with unobstructed views over countryside to the sea
– old-fashioned wicker picnic hampers, complete with plates, bowls, mugs, glasses, cutlery, bottle opener, cool bag – the works!
– well-equipped camp kitchen for each tent, with hot and cold running water, 4 ring gas hob and all the kit you need… right down to the toasting fork and a bag of marshmallows
– beautifully decorated, complete with our hand printed bespoke bunting
– larger than average, high quality traditional canvas bell tent with zipped-in groundsheet (ZIG) so that you can choose to let the breeze in on hot days yet keep the insects out
– dark skies, for star gazing up through the trees once the last traces of sunset have gone (have we mentioned the fabulous sunsets you get this far west?)
– and of course, all those tedious basics like washing up liquid, loo roll, extra night lights, salt & pepper and so on
We think we’ve thought of everything to make your stay perfect but if you think we’ve missed anything let us know your suggestions on Facebook (http://www NULL.facebook NULL.com/warren NULL.farm), there might be a prize in it!
Right on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path, close to fantastic climbing at Castlemartin Range East & West, the excellent surfing at Freshwater West & Broadhaven South, and within striking distance of many of Pembrokeshire’s best (and unspoilt, especially if you’re used to the comparative hordes in Devon & Cornwall) golden sandy beaches, cliffs, countryside, surfing, charming pubs, castles, climbing, river walks, delicious cafes & restaurants, sailing, Neolithic remains, coasteering, geological formations & even the UK’s best Street Food (according to the BBC in 2014), film locations and other places of interest. Have we mentioned the amazing beaches, surfing, coasteering and climbing?!
Big or little kid friendly – bounce on our sunken trampoline, have fun with our collection of garden games or while away some time on our driftwood swing.
Dog friendly – we have a very sociable hound ourselves, Minnie, who loves cuddles, strokes, sausages and cuddles.
Cook friendly – our open air but under cover camp kitchens have all the kit you need for outdoor cooking. And if there’s anything else you need, just ask! Whether it’s an extra pan for a big fry up, more ice blocks for the cool bags, our camp fire toastie maker (yes, really), or a forgotten ingredient, we’ll sort you out.
Beach bum friendly – whether it’s Fresh West for surfing, Barafundle with the little ones or Flimston for the adventurous, you can’t go far from the farm before stumbling over yet another glorious beach.
We have plenty of parking space for cars, vans and even campervans in the farmyard. The bell tent is around 80 meters away from the parking area, with temporary parking for loading & unloading a little closer. We’ll loan you our garden cart if you want, though as the bell tent is fully equipped you won’t need to bring quite as much kit as you would usually need.